Full Time 3D Artist3D Platformer
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent understanding of stylized 3D art.
- Basic knowledge in technical art.
- Expert user of any preferred content creation app.
- Extensive experience with Unity
- Experience in optimizing graphics for performance on mobile devices without sacrificing quality art.
- Capability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Strong problem-solving and can-do attitude.
- Can provide a portfolio of stylised props, characters and/or environments.
- Is proficient at stylised modeling, UV maping and texturing
- Can show previous experience working on games.
- Working experience with at least one modeling animation and rendering software.
- With experience using Unity3D
- Willing and able to work in Gold Coast, Australia (some relocation assistance may be available for the right applicant)
- 3+ years of experience working with 3D art in games
- Particular interest in classic 3D platformers like Mario, Crash, Ratchet and Clank
- Strong skills in written and verbal communication
- Keen interest in games and game design beyond art.
- Basic understanding animation, rigging and skinning.
- Particle FX experience.
- Node based shader editing experience.
- Experience with additional 2D and/or 3D packages.
- Run-time performance profiling and optimization experience.
About the Company
Our female-led studio has developed one of the best selling VR titles of all time. We intend to leave a life-long positive impression on our players. If you dream of having that effect on people and you have the skills to do it, we're inviting you to join us.
How to Apply
To apply, please email us at email@example.com with examples of your modelling work, portfilo link along with your CV and cover answering the following questions;
- Tell us about your animation that you feel most proud of.
- Please indicate your preferred hourly rate.