Jobs at Toast VR
We are looking for a full-time, or part-time, Project Administrator to join our family business. We are the developers of Richie’s Plank Experience – one of the most recognisable virtual reality experiences world-wide. If the latest technology interests you please keep reading.
- Project Administrator for a virtual reality studio.
- Brisbane based.
- Must be a problem solver.
Toast VR is a successful privately-owned company established in 2016. Richie’s Plank Experience is realising global success and our team is growing. Virtual Reality is expected to have exponential growth in the coming years.
We are a family business and leaders in an emerging technology. This means, there’s no text-book on how we operate. One day you could be a speaker at an international event, the next day assisting the CEO with emails while she breastfeeds. In return for your flexibility, we have flexible working options. We trust you to set your own hours.
- Prepare and maintain international contracts within the emerging virtual reality industry. Including commercial licenses, software, hardware and special projects
- Review and complete administration for development on Sony, Oculus, HTC, Microsoft and more.
- Negotiate contracts with international partners in gaming, education, research and film.
- Respond to stakeholders and enthusiasts who are active in the virtual reality gaming ecosystem.
- Work with directors, developers, 3D artist and 3rd party representatives to ensure that projects are completed and goals are met under strict deadlines.
- Solve problems and oversee the daily management of staff.
- Establish positive relationships and collaborative processes with international stakeholders.
- Maintain stringent oversight during production to deliver results.
- Identify and communicate project risks in a timely fashion along with recommendations and clear steps to remedy or mitigate.
- Maintain all project documents.
- Collect and analyse data associated with projects undertaken, and report on project outcomes.
- The #1 skill required is an ability to ‘get shit done’.
- Self-motivated, ambitious, adaptable.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organisational skills to motivate and align all stakeholders efficiently and effectively.
- A strong desire to contribute to growing a local business.
- Live in Brisbane or be prepared to live here.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in the position, please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: Project Administrator Application.